Extreme CanyoningAre you ready to bring out your inner daredevil?
(Available every Wednesday)
If you don’t find canyoning and rafting challenging enough, Fortune Rafting offers an extreme canyoning trip. The duration of the trip is 3 hours, which involves trekking and walking in even tougher terrain, challenging swims, body surfing, free fall cliff jumps, and climbing etc. It is required to be an above average swimmer for this activity, as most of the trip is spent in water.
Adults: 95€ per person
Included in the price is:
- Tranport from your hotel and back
- Safety equipment (lifejacket, helmet, wetsuit)
- Photos & DVD-video
- Rafting shoes*
*You will need to wear aqua-, or non-slip shoes for this activity. Shoes can be purchased at the Fortune Rafting’ basecamp.
Conditions of participation:
- Participants must be minimum 12 years old
- Participants must notify their guide of any illnesses or health problems (i.e. asthma, epilepsy, heart disease etc.)
- Participants must not be pregnant
- Participants must wear suitable shoes and safety equipment at all times
Follow us on Facebook to see the latest updated photos and information.
*This activity can be booked as VIP