Jeep SafariGet dusty & wet!
Driving off-road on the dusty trails of Körpülü Kanyon National Park on the backs of open Land Rover jeeps, Fortune Rafting takes you on a day full of fun.
You will pass through two different traditional Turkish villages (Karabük and Beskonak), seeing how village life works. Then cross the narrow 2000-year old Roman bridge towards the top of the canyon for magnificent views and photo opportunities. Later there are breaks for both refreshments and swimming in the beautiful turquoise river before splashing through riverbeds and participating in water fights between the jeeps.
Jeep safari with Fortune Rafting is something you don’t want to miss. Fun, adventurous, action-filled all without compromising safety.
Adults: 30€ per person
Children (10 yr. or younger): 15€ per person
Included in the price is:
- Transport from your hotel and back
- Photos & DVD-video
Conditions of participation:
- Participants must be minimum 5 years old
- Participants must notify their guide of any illnesses or health problems (i.e. asthma, epilepsy, heart disease etc.)
- Participants must not be pregnant
- Participants must wear suitable shoes and safety equipment at all times
Book now to enjoy a day full of fun!
Follow us on Facebook to see the latest updated photos and information.
*This activity can be booked as VIP